I just started the Brusik Brag (brusikbrag.blogspot.com) for my family and it has been fabulous. I love my family so much and being away from them is harder than I thought. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Yet, I decided to do a little on line journaling, commentating, monloguing, rambling just about my little family that Randy and I have (the one I told him we probably wouldn't have for a long time following our marriage because I was going to wait to have kids - hah, five kids later the joke is on me!)
Popular posts from this blog
Summer Wedding July 2024
It hardly looks like it. But it was the hottest day of summer 2024, 106 degrees. July came in a solid "10"; ten consecutive days of triple digits. When the fiery sun slipped into the cloud envelope the evening became much more charming. Unfortunately, the bride was indoors kissed with heatstroke and never did come out for her grand welcome to marriage. Nonetheless, the wedding party oozed summer vibes and celebration. Ice cream and gourmet lemonade was on tap to cool the guests. We were honored host. The connection? The bride's grandparents were former neighbors and church friends of ours and the bride's aunt reached out to us.