11.28.2008

Thanksgiving and Thoughts

My little Makenzy will be 1 next month, I can't believe how quickly the time goes. My wiser family and friends keep saying "enjoy the here and now - it goes by quickly" it does! She doesn't even look like this anymore - still cute, but just different, thought almost the same amount of hair - lotsa hairbows courtesy of Grandma Brusik.
We spent Thanskgiving this year hosting. We had the institute missionary couple the Bakers over. They are from Cedar City and she brought over Dixie salad, so we were not only glad to have their company but a bit of Randy's beloved Dixie too. Brother and Sister Williams (she is the secretary at the institute). Her husband recently participated in an iron man and they both ride their bikes to work almost everyday - amazing. I hope Randy and I can be that active when we get older. It was so nice to spend time with them. We really enjoyed their company. It also gave me a chance to use the new digital camcorder I got for my birthday this year! Lucky, spoiled me.