11.21.2009

Disney on Ice - Worlds of Fantasy


The family at the Princess pre-show. Cayden said he would be in one princess picture and after that, he was "all good."
My fantasy, everyone smiling in one picture in one shot-
Almost.
After she turns 2, maybe our chances will increase.

Opening Curtain-

Overpriced popcorn always taste better in a Disney themed bucket.

Great show. Everyone, except Makezny who had some wiggle and attention span issues, really enjoyed the show. Great costumes. The shows really did come to life on the ice.
Love Cinderella, but Sleeping Beauty is my favorite. When I was pregnant with Makayla, and we were mulling around names, I offered up Aurora like Sleeping Beauty, Randy laughed, a-"roared" back at me and asked incredulously, could I really be serious? Believe it or not, I was.


By the end, "Ms. Minnie Makenzy" was done, even Disney couldn't 100% captivate Makenzy's attention.
As for the rest of us, we enjoyed the performance. Disney's marketing works on me, I am ready to head back to Disneyland or some other fantasy world where time and money are no object and sugar has no effect on my energy level or my bottom line.
Cross off list - one more family memory.