1.21.2010

Princess Makenzy

Randy left the decision up to me.

If I wanted, I could go back and get my masters degree.

If I wanted, I could have another baby.

Bibbity, bobbity, boo look who just turned 2!

For Kenzy girl, it is all about pink, dolls, and dancing.
She was so excited to get another baby.
Since she had so much fun opening her presents, Cayden tested her mental aptitude, and patience by grabbing some old toys from the play room, and stuffing them in a gift bag.
"She won't even notice."
She did.
That's how I like 'em, SMART!



I've been heavy with child at Christmas.

Madalyn.

and

Had a "Baby Jesus" at Christmas.

Makenzy.

We laid her in a wooden doll rocker.

But there was and is definitely room for her in our inn.
We were crazy at our dance off party, playing ring around the rosies, swinging her, playing chase, hide and go seek, loving on her babies, watching Barbie movies.
"More." In other words, she felt jipped it all had to end.
Love you Kenzy girl!