4.15.2010

FINE at 39



Happy Birthday!
Randy, Daddy, Brother White, "The Man", Mormon Daddy, Randge, Hey Boyfriend, Randog,
Your family is totally in love with you!
This year Makayla and Randy shared their birthday meal atop the Space Needle at Sky City Restaurant. It is a landmark restaurant for a reason, and they had an incredibly yummy meal that was definitely not a marathon training meal.
This year I planned a month ahead.
A surprise birthday trip to have a "Boys Weekend". I called his brother, his boss, and his bishop (it was Randy's month to conduct sacrament meeting, so had to get him out of that).
But sometimes the best laid plans change.
When I finally broke the surprise just days before he was to leave, he said he could but would rather postpone because he had a lot to do before the beginning of the quarter, he wanted warmer weather, and he had just had a break. So I changed the flight and now he gets the bulk of his present in May, over Mother's day weekend, ironic.
So when the official b-day rolled around, I had already given my gift.
However, the "middles" have been collecting golf balls from the "ditch" and the coursee across the street. Their collection was paired with a golf pass to the golf course feet from our hosue, which he has never golfed, it is time . Cayden is excited to share in the golf pass as he is just learning to golf. The "bookends" threw in the annual re-stock of the socks. Randy always says if he was rich, he'd have a new pair of socks every single day because he loves the new feel! Two years ago I got pans for my birthday, so I felt he would appreciate stark white bathroom towels,
for the house,
to share!