5.29.2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Unless you know my dad pretty well, he pretty much comes across as the European raised stoic that he often is.
But once you break through that European professional demeanor, he is so much more. 

Super funny, car crazy, great rifle aim, super strong (yeah, even won an award) strong, totally honest, respectful, ultimate provider, deep testimony, genealogist, and a realist that believes in ugly babies but cute grand kids as long as they are not ultra-liberal ones ;)

I think I know my dad pretty well.  However, a few months ago I learned of a touching story that happened 34 years ago that unveils up the type of guy my dad is under his tough exterior.  Read below to find out the type of guy my dad is.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=HUkOAAAAIBAJ&sjid=JX8DAAAAIBAJ&dq=brusik&pg=2504%2C2106982