2.02.2010

A Random Day

Days I don't need to bring a towel to wipe down the slides are good park days. Mild winters are good park days too.

Time to stretch the legs.
Run.
Enjoy being a kid. Enjoy being a mom.
She loves swings. Not a lot of parks here have them. Too dangerous. So we savor the parks that do.

How far down is the train?


Balance.
A balanced day.
A little play time.
A little outdoor time.
A little kid time.
Balance.

He's always had a great arm.
A skill I especially noted when he got his metal die cast Thomas the Train set that he chucked, threw, and hurled many, many times. Dented cabinets reveal his accuracy and strength.
Today, like many the many days we come here, it is pine cones through the blue arches. He thinks he invented the game. He's taught his friends. He taught me. He doesn't think I am a very good. I agree. He says I should keep practicing and then I'll be good like him. I think I will.