3.11.2010

Crazy Hair Day


The green wig was the original plan.

But we couldn't find it the night before.

I sent Madalyn to bed, telling her I was sure it would show up after everyone went to bed and I did a final pick up of the house.

I did an amateur sweep of the usual hideaway spots; under the bed, in the closet behind the dresses, on top of the fridge, in my habitual "clean up, file, put away" pile in the corner of my room. Not there.

A quick rummage in the dress up box and wah-lah, Maddie's polka dot doo. Bright pink hair paint would have looked great, but we used what we had, "Black" which doesn't really show up on walnut brown hair.

She was voted best hair do in class, but we both agreed, her bird's nest hair do from last year was pretty crazy!


Yeah, it is a little long,
but it would of looked great in little pig tails all over his head, maybe add in a bow or two of Kenzie's.
Cayden didn't think so.
Black hair paint?
O.k.
Wasn't much of a change, just going with what I had on hand. We agreed next year, to think ahead and get some brighter color that would "pop."
Things to Do this Week - Get Cayden a Haircut