3.02.2011

A little luvins...

Cayleb's valentine invitations. 
Loved these!

Copied the cute idea from a suggestion on http://www.eighteen25.blogspot.com/
Cayleb was so excited to pass them out. 
He carefully cut out the copies faces of his classmates, glued them on the back and then taped on a Valentine's, stretchy monkey.
Thoughtfully, he selected pink for the girls and blue for the boys with a few getting green. 
At this point in February, we were so cupcaked out! 
So instead of putting cupcakes in my cupcake holder, I put yogurt dipped pretzels, chocolate covered almonds, and chewy, red hearts.
Red, white, and chocolate! 

 I was picking up photos at the Costco photo center, when the lady handed me a stack of our Christmas cards.....three months later!

Back in December when I went in to pick up our Christmas card order, the clerk couldn't find it anywhere so reprinted them while I shopped for a 50 bag count of chips, 10 lbs. of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and toilet tissue. 
Gotta love big box stores. 

She was just going to toss them, but being the thrifty person I am, I asked her to keep them.
After all, I could figure out something to do with them.

And this is what I came up with.....

I HEART MY FAMILY!



Last year we got creative and made original Valentine boxes. 
This year, Madalyn went with a cute, simple idea out of Family Fun.
Hearts Away!
 Just a few of the many cupcakes made this month!
Around the house.
The little cards, are numbered 1-14.

A Valentine Countdown.

Open up each one and it has some fun, simple idea to do with those you love.
Like watch your favorite Disney movie, play a board game, frost Valentine cookies.......
 
Yeah, another cute idea from some creative person in the blogging world.
I rarely have the crafty ingenuity to create such cute things.
But I am a pretty good copycat!