3.02.2009

Open wide, look inside, how many?

Cayleb is the best at brushing his teeth. When I forget, he reminds me. He never complains about the toothpaste. He steps on his stool, and brushes, and spits, sometimes on the side of the sink, but he gets it out, and then brushes some more. Unfortunately, great attitude about brushing doesn't mean a thing. He has another cavity! I am going to push for floridated water.
Madalyn hates brushing her teeth. She routinely ignores me when I remind her. We're toothpaste connoisseurs. We've tried, the gels, the paste, the character toothpaste, the glitter toothpaste, the toothpaste that comes out in the shape of stars all of it - she still complains. In the end, I usually have to watch her to make sure she doesn't rinse off all the paste on her toothbrush and actually brushes more than 5 seconds. She has zero cavities. It is dental injustice.